1) Where are your products shipped from?
Most orders placed on this website get shipped directly from our warehouse suppliers located in Asia, and Europe.
2) Where is my order?
Your order is definitely on its way to you. In order to ensure the fastest delivery possible, orders are processed fairly quickly. Since most items are getting shipped from overseas, there is an 8-12 business days time frame for delivery.
3) Why is my tracking number not working?
Please allow 5-8 business days for your tracking number to be trackable via the USPS.com website. In many cases, this just means that your item(s) is currently on its way to a USPS facility. Please be advised that items are getting shipped from overseas.
4) Where is Stylish Geneva based?
Our office is located in New York, NY.
5) Can I cancel or change my order?
We begin to process orders as soon as they are placed. For this reason, we are unable to cancel or make changes to your order. However, returns can be initiated by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
6) Why did I only receive part of my order?
Do not worry, the rest of your order is on its way! While we do our best to ship all orders in one package, there are times when orders will ship from multiple warehouses. If you did not receive multiple tracking numbers, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.
7) Can I exchange my order?
We do not offer exchanges at this time. If you would like to make an exchange, simply return the unused goods back to us, and make a new purchase for the item or items you want through our site.
8) How can I check the status of my order?
We know you cannot wait to receive your order, which is why we will be sure to notify you when your order ships via email.
9) Can you ship internationally?
Yes! Most orders ship for FREE, but depending on your location, you may be charged a shipping fee.
10) How can I track my order if it’s international?
We would send you specific instructions on how to track your order via email once we notify you that your goods are shipped. In most cases the order can be trackable via your local post office.
11) How can I pay for my order?
Stylish Geneva currently accepts all major card issuers including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Mobile Users can also checkout via Apple Pay. We also have other payment methods such as PayPal, and After Pay.
12) How does After Pay work?
After Pay is a convenient service for those who wish to buy now, and pay later. You can set up a payment plan with purchases as low as $35.
13) How can I take care of XYZ fabric?
- Acrylic knit:Most acrylic knit garments can be machine-washed. Read the label and check for the proper drying option. Some knits retain their shapes best if reshaped and dried flat.
- Cashmere: Check the care label before laundering cashmere. To hand-wash, use a mild detergent or shampoo. Gently squeeze the water through the garment, then rinse until the water runs clear. Do not wring or twist. Squeeze out excess water. To dry, lay flat on a towel, away from sunlight or heat.
- Cotton: Cotton holds up well to home laundering. Remove the garment from the dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling. Press using spray starch for the crispness of a laundered shirt.
- Cotton blend: Dry cotton-blend garments using your dryer's permanent-press or low-heat cycle and remove immediately to reduce wrinkling. Touch up with a steam iron; starch for a professionally laundered look.
- Denim: Denim should be washed with cold or warm water, inside out. If washing denim that is mixed with synthetic fabrics, always follow care directions for the more delicate fabric with which the denim is mixed. Hang denim to dry and iron on high heat.
- Flannel: Flannel can be washed in cold or warm water. However, if your flannel derives from wool, even if its washable wool, avoid the dryer completely since it can dry out its fibers. For non-washable wool flannel avoid laundering it at home and take it to the dry cleaners.
- Nylon: Machine-wash nylon garments in warm water. Use a low-temperature setting when tumble-drying and include a dryer sheet to reduce static electricity. Use a warm iron to press, if necessary.
- Polyester: Read the label. Usually polyester items can be machine-washed (cool) and dried (low). Check the label to see if air-drying is recommended. Touch up with a cool – never hot – iron, if necessary.
- Rayon: Make sure to read the care label for rayon clothing. Launder in cool water and a mild detergent. When machine-washing, use the gentle cycle and promptly remove garments after washing. When hand-washing, do not wring or twist the garment. To dry, roll the item in a towel to squeeze out excess water. Lay flat to dry. Iron when still damp and with the garment inside out to prevent the fabric from becoming shiny. Use a pressing cloth when ironing the right side of the garment. Pressing cloths can be purchased or use something as simple as a piece of white cotton fabric.
- Spandex: Use warm water when hand- or machine-washing items made with spandex. Line-dry or use a low temperature setting when machine-drying to preserve the elasticity of the garment.
- Wool knit: Typically, wool knits need to be dry-cleaned, but check the label. If hand-washable, use cool water and a detergent for fine washables. Squeeze out excess water, then reshape and dry flat.
- Wool (lined): Lined garments generally look best when professionally dry-cleaned once a season. Between dry cleanings, remove surface soil with a brush or damp cloth. Refresh the item by hanging it from a padded hanger in a steamy bathroom; moisture will help garment shed wrinkles. When touching up with an iron, use steam in an up-and-down motion (rather than sliding the iron along the fabric).